All prices listed are subject to change.
Check my Etsy store or website for current prices on costumes.

Friday, June 19, 2015

Vindication

I had said that I would write a blog post once a week... well, if you having noticed, it has been almost a month since my last post. This is because I have been in the process of moving. Moving into a house!! My hubs and I have bought a house, and while I don't think that this is a good excuse, I just got carried away with other stuff and hadn't had time to write anything. So here is my post for this week, and I promise that I will try to be better at writing in the future.

New house selfie!
(Where you can't really see the house--it's the best we could do.)
In other news, while comic con can't be said to be fast approaching, at least not yet, my mom and I are already feeling the pressure of getting things made. We are trying hard to get as much stock made as possible, and we are also trying to get a better assortment of different/new costumes. If you have any ideas on what we could take, we would love to hear them!!