All prices listed are subject to change.
Check my Etsy store or website for current prices on costumes.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Costume Spotlight--Cinderella in Rags.

It has been a while now since we have started making the Cinderella in Rags dress. In the spirit of playing catch-up, and also because I just think it turned out super stickin' cute, I have decided that I need to write a blog about her.


We have wanted to make this dress for quite a long time. I honestly don't know what took us so long! Above is a picture of my adorable niece wearing it. FYI--She in not a princess kind of girl. She would rather dress up like Captain America. That is why she doesn't seem to be happy in these pictures. 


The dress is made with cute cotton blend fabrics. The lace trimmed apron is made with cream cotton blend fabric and has machine appliqued patches (the patches are made with fabric scraps that I have laying around, so they can change.) The apron is completely attached so you don't need to worry about losing it! The head scarf is included.

Look! She smiled!!
This costume is available on our website and on Etsy. 

What do you think? If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions we would love to hear from you! Thanks for reading!