All prices listed are subject to change.
Check my Etsy store or website for current prices on costumes.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Excuses...

I just need to say that I keep finding myself making excuses whenever I try to write anything on the blog! I need to stop!

Mostly I think it is because I seem to only write about the new products that we have, then I feel like all I ever do is say "This is new! (yay!)" and post a few pictures. To fix this I thought it would be fun to do some more "How to" posts, and posts with some of our favorite sewing tips and stuff like that. But to do this I need your help! 

Please let me know how we can help you! Ask us your questions about sewing or about our process. In fact, since there are two of us that means we can put our heads together for some really good advice.

Of course I will probably keep posting when we come out with new products, which I am actually quite behind on. 

I also have a confession to make... I, the person writing this blog, am Leisha. I always seem to write the posts as if I am Ellen (my mom). I don't know why I do this... I guess it is because she actually does most of the sewing. I am more of a sidekick. Meaning that I do a little bit of sewing, but mostly I just manage the internet stuff. (I manage it poorly, but that is beside the point.) So I think that I feel like the posts would make more sense if they were coming from her... It might also be the creative writer in me wanting to be someone else for a while, and who better to pretend to be than the amazing person who is my mom? Anyway, I just wanted to point this out, because I have decided that it is silly of me to pretend to be someone I am not. 

Ellen (left) and Leisha (right)
See the difference?
Please hold me to the whole, writing more posts thing. I hate that I am so bad at blogging!