All prices listed are subject to change.
Check my Etsy store or website for current prices on costumes.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Late Halloween Post and Upcoming Event

With Thanksgiving drawing nearer, I realized that I never posted about Halloween. 
This year the craft show I organize (Country Heart Boutique), which takes place every year on the first Saturday in November, fell on the day after Halloween. So you can imagine that we were very busy. I just wanted to hurry and share some of the costumes that my family wore this year.  





I made all of these costumes! 
There is Leisha as a Ravenclaw Hogwarts Student, Chloe as Snow White, Dani as a witch, Paisley as Mary Poppins, Macie as Anna, and  Danner as Olaf.



Now I want to talk about an upcoming event that we will be going to on Saturday!
It is from 10am - 5pm 
At the Beaver High School
Santa will even be there!

So after you get over your full stomachs and you are done fighting the crowds from your Black Friday shopping, come to Beaver for some stress free shopping... and to say hi!

Thanks for reading!