All prices listed are subject to change.
Check my Etsy store or website for current prices on costumes.

Monday, October 20, 2014

Red Hooded Cloak

At the beginning of last week, a good friend of my daughter's, Jessica Hagloch, asked if we had a red cloak that could let her borrow for a stylized photo shoot that she was planning. 
We used to make cloaks in the past and have thought about making them again, so 
we said "Yes!" as a excuse to do it. Luckily, I had some plush red velvet in my 
huge cache of fabric (don't judge me!) that was perfect for the task.

 The pictures she took turned out so great, and she let us have some 
of them! So, of course, I have to share!







We will be making more of these to sell! I am just not sure how quickly that will happen... If you would absolutely die without owning it (and you don't see it listed on my Etsy or website) feel free to message me. :)

As always, thanks for reading!
Ellen