All prices listed are subject to change.
Check my Etsy store or website for current prices on costumes.

Friday, September 12, 2014

Wheel of Time, Aes Sedai Inspired Shawls

My daughter has been obsessed with the Wheel of Time book series by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson for years now. She has always told me that we need to make some shawls that the "Aes Sedai," a powerful group of women, wear.

Finally I found an applique that would work for it and put some together. 



 I am missing a few of the colors for all the "Ajahs" right now--I can make them,
 I just haven't yet. 

**Update 9-30-14**
We now have a Yellow Ajah Shawl!

The "White Flame of Tar Valon," is a machine embroidered applique and is about the size of a hand. It can be made a little bigger or smaller as desired. 


These are available on our website and Etsy.

Of course as soon as I made one, Leisha wore it to the Salt Lake Comic Con!


Thanks for reading!