All prices listed are subject to change.
Check my Etsy store or website for current prices on costumes.

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Monty Python Inspired Knight Tunics

Who has seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail?
I sure have, and I have always thought it was hilarious. 

I have taken inspiration from one of my favorite scenes for my latest project. 

**Warning, this scene is pretty violent and has a few cuss words**



I now possess the costumes needed to recreate this scene!
I think they look perfect! You will have to let me know what you think.

Introducing King Arthur and The Black Knight!




It was so fun putting these together, but I have to say it took a long time. The goofy smiley-sun that is Arthur's crest took over two hours for the embroidery to complete.

I spent the time making other things of course, but I kept getting distracted watching the machine to see the designs take shape.

These were cut men's size XL. They 52" long and have 54" chest.
They can be made longer or shorter. 

The surcoats are made with a very heavy duty bottom weight fabric called Trigger. 

I will, of course, be selling these on my website and eBay.

Thanks for reading!