All prices listed are subject to change.
Check my Etsy store or website for current prices on costumes.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Old Capital Arts and Living History Festival

I am proud to announce our next event! The Old Capital Arts and Living History Festival in Fillmore Utah. It takes place September 5th and 6th.


This is an event that I have participated in for many years. I always have so much fun there and I highly recommend anyone who lives in Utah to come join in the fun!

Pictures taken from the event's website.

They have these great exhibits dedicated to "Living History" that show how pioneers made such things and quilts, candles, and even their houses! There are many booths dedicated to "Living History" where you can watched as craftsmen make their goods. 

We will be participating in their craft fair. Their craft fair is very exclusive. All booth must have hand made items. It makes for a great variety of thing that can not be found elsewhere. 

I hope to see some of our fans there. If you come be sure to stop by our booth and say hi!

Thanks for reading!