All prices listed are subject to change.
Check my Etsy store or website for current prices on costumes.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Anna and Elsa Photoshoot!

We finally got some picture of our Frozen inspired Anna and Elsa dresses!
 The pictures were done by Cody Paige Photography and Aya Photography.  They did such an amazing job! Especially because all I did was tell Cody we had some dresses that needed pictures and she did everything else. She took care of finding these perfect models and the location. Plus I couldn't even go to the shoot, but the pictures turned out better than I ever could have imagined.

Thank you Cody and Heather!

And without further ado I present 
Anna and Elsa!







These dresses have been SO popular!
They are available on my Website and Esty page!

Thanks for Reading!