All prices listed are subject to change.
Check my Etsy store or website for current prices on costumes.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hero Tunics!

I have always thought that I needed a little more variety when it comes to my boy costumes and with the Princess and Hero Carnival coming up I thought I would make a more simplified version of my Young Knight tunics. 

(So I can make more costumes more quickly and because I thought it sounded like fun.) 
Here is what I came up with! 




The tunic of this cute costume is hand made with various colors of cotton fabric with machine embroidered crests. (Of your choice) These costumes will not be listed for sale on Etsy or our website until after the event this Saturday, but if you are in the West Jordan area I encourage you to come pick one up there! (See Thank You and Upcoming Event for details on the Craft Show)