All prices listed are subject to change.
Check my Etsy store or website for current prices on costumes.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Rag Quilts!

Wow, it has been a while! 
So let's play a little catch up.  I got SO busy during Halloween filling orders, I organized my own craft show, I got carpel tunnel surgery, then Christmas orders started to come in, and I was trying to get my own Christmas shopping done. I just kind of forget that I have a blog. Not that I am the best blogger anyway. But to get to the point, I thought I would share what I made for my grandson and granddaughter for Christmas this year!

Now if you have kept up with me you will remember my Super Hero Capes. I love them so much. I also got a new embroidery machine that I love finding excuses to use, so I thought "Hey, why don't I throw together a super hero rag quilt?" So that is what I did! I ran to the store and got some cute Super Hero fabric to supplement it and I went to work.


Now I had already decided that I would give this to my grandson but I needed something similar to give to his sister. I got online and started looking through some embroidery websites and found some really cute cat appliques and I couldn't resist!


I am thinking that I might start listing similar quilts on Etsy.