All prices listed are subject to change.
Check my Etsy store or website for current prices on costumes.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Reversible Super Hero Capes



In my Wonder Woman post I said that I was working on these super hero capes and now I am finally posting about them. It was sort of a fiasco when I started making them. My embroidery machine decided to stop working! I used that as an excuse to add a new one to my growing collection of sewing type machines, so now I am back in business! My husband even got excited for the new machine and helped me embroider the capes!

These cute super hero capes are made with cotton blend fabric. The cape is about 30 inches long. One size fits all. They are double sided and on each side is a machine embroidered applique of your choice. Right now I designs for Superman/Super Girl, Bat Man/Bat Girl, Incredibles, Iron Man, The Avengers, Spider man, Green Lantern, Green Hornet, Ninja Turtles, Captain America, The Hulk, a Princess Tiara, Wonder Woman The Flash, and Cat Eyes (Cat Woman) but I can get more!