All prices listed are subject to change.
Check my Etsy store or website for current prices on costumes.

Monday, August 5, 2013

Wonder Woman

As I mentioned last year in my Pirate Princess post, my family does themed family reunions.
 This year the theme was super heroes! There was a costume contest for the kids. It's a no-brainer that I would rise to the challenge. 

Only one of my granddaughters was able to go this year so I only made one costume: 
Wonder Woman!


My model was a little camera shy...

Every little girl loves Super Heroes! Now your little girl can dress up in a cute little Wonderwoman Princess Gown 

This cute dress is made with satin. The bodice has super cute Wonder Woman machine embroidered applique. The blue skirt has an overlay made with blue glitter tulle. It really sparkles in the sunlight! The white sleeves are made with white sparkle organza. It come with a matching blue and red super hero cape! 
This dress is new and unworn. Just like the pictures. All the seams and edges are serged to prevent fraying and it closes with velcro in the back. 

Available in sizes 2 thru 8

I also downloaded some other super hero embroideries to make more costumes and some double sided capes! (I will post about those later)