All prices listed are subject to change.
Check my Etsy store or website for current prices on costumes.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Bibs

If you have been watching my facebook, I am sure that you have seen my adorable cowboy bibs, but I have realized that I haven't posted them on here yet! I don't know how I could have missed them as they are my only product that is geared toward babies. 

They come in a few different colors: Blue, Red, Pink, Purple and Green, and I have two different styles: Boy and Girl.

The bibs are made with recycled jeans and bandanna handkerchiefs. They have a gold star machine embroidered on the baby's left side, cute pockets (that differ depending on the style), and they close in the back with velcro.

The girls bibs (shown below) have pockets decorated with bandannas and lace.

Girls Cute Western Denim and Pink Bandana BibGirls Cute Western Denim and Red Bandana Bib

The boys bibs have plain pockets with bandanna handkerchiefs sticking out of the right pocket.

Boys Cute Western Denim and Red Bandana BibBoys Cute Western Denim and Blue Bandana Bib

I have just recently made a new one that features a John Deere Handkerchief! 
It doesn't have a star on it, but I still think it is super cute!

Photo: Sending out a cite John Deere Bib to Pamela R. tomorrow morning!  Thanks!

You can order them on my website and on Etsy!