All prices listed are subject to change.
Check my Etsy store or website for current prices on costumes.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Aprons for Wedding Reception

I love to get special requests for things that I don't normally make.
Last week the request was for some aprons for the little serving girls for a wedding reception!
I think they are so fun to make, this is a picture of the ones I made for this request.


I made this with a pale green fairy dust organza, it also has a pale green ribbon to tie in the back.

I made some aprons for my daughter's wedding reception too that turned out super cute. 


On these I used purple satin and black lace. 
We even embroidered the girls' names on the bottom corner of the apron.

I also made this pink apron for my niece's wedding.



Pink cotton with a white lace and their names are also embroidered in black.
 They loved wearing them!

If you would like to order some custom aprons contact me on my etsy pageon my website, or on Facebook