All prices listed are subject to change.
Check my Etsy store or website for current prices on costumes.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Barbie and the Three Musketeers

\

I had someone special order these dresses from Barbie and the Three Musketeers
They were so fun to make!

Photo: Corinne from Barbie and the Three Musketeers!      Heather, I'm getting all four of your dresses in the mail today!  Thanks so much for asking for these dresses.  I enjoyed making them!
Corinne
Photo: Renee from Barbie and the Three Musketeers!
Renee
Photo: Special order for a customer.    Viveca from Barbie and the Three Musketeers!    I'm making all 4 gowns so watch for them in the next few days!    
Viveca
Photo: Aramina from Barbie and the Three Musketeers!
Aramina


Look for me on Etsy, on my website, and on facebook.