All prices listed are subject to change.
Check my Etsy store or website for current prices on costumes.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

I'm back after taking a few weeks off for my daughter's wedding!  Thanks to the help from everyone, it was very beautiful and we were very thrilled!   

Thanks to my sister, Diane for the beautiful decorations.  They were beyond compare!
Thanks to my daughter-in-law, Kara for the fabulous wedding cake!
Thanks to my daughter-in-law, Tiffany for hosting the bridal shower!
Thanks to Kristen and her family for taking care of the refreshment table!
Thanks to Bev and her family for hosting the wedding dinner!
Ditto Bug for the beautiful Wedding invitations!
Shayla Tuttle for the engagement photos!
Natalie Park for the gorgeous Bridal photography!
Mixbook for the super fun guest book!
Amber's Floral for the beautiful flowers and fabulous bouquet!
Petals & Promises Bridal for the beautiful wedding gown!
Jolene's for the adorable flower girl dresses!
Quality Market for the tasty refreshments!
The Rose Cottage for the wedding dinner!

Thanks to everyone!



Now back to making costumes!!