All prices listed are subject to change.
Check my Etsy store or website for current prices on costumes.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Once upon a time...

I love sewing, so when my daughter was young I would make her clothes and Halloween costumes to avoid the cheap ones you find in the stores. I thought it was so fun, that I decided to design and sell the costumes so others could share in these beautiful creations. That is when Enchanted Kingdom was born.

Enchanted Kingdom is a small in-home business that I run out of my basement to make a little money on the side. Since all of my costumes are hand made by me, you can be sure that they are of good quality unlike store bought costumes which are mass produced.

I make mostly little girl costumes, but I also dabble in making women size Renaissance and colonial gowns, and men's knight tunics.

This is the address to my Etsy, I would love for you to come take a look!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/enchantedkingdom?ref=ss_profile

Plus you can like me on facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/index.jsp#!/pages/Enchanted-Creations-Costumes/105506281355

This is how it works: I will be posting a new costume every Wednesday. This will be the Costume of the Week. During the following week you can buy that costume with Free Shipping. Just remember this runs Wednesday to the next Tuesday!

 If you have a request let me know, and I may be able to come up with something similar to what you are looking for. Leave me a comment below, message me on facebook, or email me at kspringer1@frontiernet.net.

Thanks for looking!